Join our Business Network
Do you value providing consumers with safe, non-toxic cosmetics and personal care products? Are you part of the growing green cosmetics industry? Help us educate consumers and shift the industry to greener, cleaner and healthier products.
The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, a project of Breast Cancer Prevention Partners, works to eliminate harmful chemicals from personal care products. We are committed to protecting the health of people and the environment while fostering a vibrant, green economy that creates new opportunities for sustainable businesses. We work with over 1,100 forward-thinking companies, more than 150 endorsing organizations, and thousands of individuals to shift the cosmetics market and public policy to help ensure products are truly safe.
The Business Network is a group of retailers, manufacturers, formulators, business owners and other members of the cosmetics and personal care products industry that support the mission and goals of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. Companies in the Business Network work with us to:
- Stimulate the innovation of the safe, non-toxic personal care products that the world market demands;
- Protect consumers, workers and the environment from exposure to chemicals linked to cancer, reproductive harm and other adverse health impacts; and
- Ensure everyone in the U.S. has access to safe personal care products, regardless of geography and income.
Here are some ways that Business Network members support the Campaign:
- Link to www.safecosmetics.org on your website and let people know you’re a member of the Business Network
- Share our print and online materials with customers, suppliers, and other members of your network
Spread the Word
- Share Campaign action alerts and social media posts
- Blog about safer cosmetics and related topics
- Promote Campaign reports, videos and initiatives
- Submit comments, letters to the editor or opinion pieces to online and print media outlets
Show Up and Chime In
- Support or attend educational events and community forums
- Join legislative advocacy efforts in person and online
- Join Campaign conference calls, webinars and meetings to learn more and offer your ideas